- tin foil
- yarn/wool or string and/or wire
- sharpies or permanent marker pens.
- Make the word DAD with yarn or wire and tape it to your card
- make a pattern using yarn or string around the word dad and stick it down with glue or tape.
- Cover the design with tin foil, wrapping it around the cardboard.
- Smooth the tin foil gently to reveal the pattern beneath
- Colour the word DAD in one colour (using multiple colours makes it difficult to read)
- Colour the rest of the pattern, colouring each section in a different colour.