- Follow rightfromthestart on WordPress.com
- How to Make Huckleberry Muffins wp.me/p1gRqB-Do baking huckleberry muffins substitute blueberries or raspberries if you prefer. 1 day ago
- Water Play in the Rain wp.me/p1gRqB-Pe 2 days ago
- RT @PreschoolToday: Study finds #PA #earlyed programs stretched to financial limit. ow.ly/Qecxt 2 days ago
- Miles to Go brainchildmag.com/2015/07/miles-… 3 days ago
Posts I Like
WildFamilyFun on Outdoor Playspace in Your Own… Coombe Mill on Outdoor Playspace in Your Own… littleoandme on Outdoor Playspace in Your Own… Children’s Imaginati… on ‘I Don’t Know How… Mary on Outdoor Playspace in Your Own…
Top Posts & Pages
- If You Go Down to the Woods Today - 10 Woodland Activities for Children
- Build a Mud Kitchen - Why Playing with Mud is Good For Children
- Outdoor Playspace in Your Own Backyard.
- Why Sharing Information with Parents is Important in Early Years Classrooms and How to Achieve it
- How to Encourage your Child to Wear an Eye Patch
- Why Do Young Children Draw Belly Buttons?
- There's a Spider on the Floor - Fun with Rhyme
- Musical Games to Help Young Children Learn about Notes and Beats .
- Outdoor Play: Making Muddy Footprints Isn't Always Easy.
- Books about Children Wearing Glasses - The Pirate of Kindergarten
Blogs I Follow
- Isaac M. Morehouse
- Laura Grace Weldon
- Elsa by Emma
- Crushing Tall Poppies
- Librarian Arika
- A Life Less Organised
- Pocket Mouse Publishing
- Ramblings of a retired teacher.
- ERIC Blog
- The True Power of Parenting
- Mud Mud Marvellous Mud
- Happiness in Learning
- ECE is Vital
- EASYsolution 4 NURSERY EDUCATION dot-co-dot-uk
- Living Differently
- Leading CPD
Category Archives: festival of education
Besides the fabulous weather and the chance to chill out in the sunshine in beautiful surroundings, the highlight of the festival was Bob Geldof’s Speech. He was relaxed, engaging, funny and above all passionate. He used a rich intelligent vocabulary, … Continue reading
As regular readers will be aware I am very interested in the use of new technology in early years classrooms. I was pleased to see therefore that the Festival of Education at Wellington College Crowthorne had a number of sessions … Continue reading